Please read all instructions carefully before filling Online Application.
Last date for submission of online application is:
Students residing or studying in the operational areas of Godavari Biorefineries Ltd, Sameerwadi and Sakarwadi are eligible to apply.
Karnataka: Villages/towns situated up to 40 kms from Sameerwadi Sugar factory in Rabakavi-Banahatti, Mudhol and Jamakhandi taulks in Bagalkot district, Mudalagi and Raybag taluks in Belgaum district students are eligible.
Maharashtra: Villages/towns situated up to 20 kms from Sakarwadi factory in Kopargoan and Rahata taluks in Ahamednagar district students are eligible.
Students that have passed 10th and above grades in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible to apply
Meritorious students from BPL families are considered for scholarships.
Minimum percentage of marks in the 2022-23 academic year’s annual/board/University exam should be more than 70%
NEET/CET rank & percentage for professional/others course should be
- Below 30,000 NEET rank for MBBS/Medicinal Courses
- Less than 15,000 for Engineering & other Professional Courses
- Up to 2000 CET rank for Diploma students joining II Engineering
- Govt. College / Govt. quota students will be given preference
You can edit/change/add/delete any information till last date i.e. .
Who are not eligible?
- Students studying out of our operational area (other than professional / PG courses)
- Coaching classes/competitive exams and distance educations students
- Students belonging to families above BPL status
- Married students
- Invite online applications from eligible students
- Scrutinise the application based on eligibility
- Qualifying exam for students who have passed their 10th grade board exam during the academic year 2022-23.
- Personal interview of the students
- Home visits to verify the actual economic status / surroundings
- Upload the shortlisted student’s information in our website for scholarships
Priority will be given to the students of single parents, orphans, daily wage labourers, small and marginalised farmers, weavers and pretty business.
Qualifying Exam details :
- The qualifying exam will be held on Smartphone. Hence everyone must carry fully charged good working condition smartphone.
- Candidate must bring hard copy of the application form and should write the online acknowledge application number as Qualifying Exam Roll number
- Candidates must select language for the exam carefully (Kannada / Marathi / English). Accordingly the selected language question paper will be sent directly to your smartphone in the exam hall.
- Student should report one hour early to get the exam instructions and mock test before the main exam.
- We are going to conduct the exam with the help of Offee tem, Mumbai. Hence you might receive emails / SMS from Offee team. So don’t ignore such mails / SMS.
- Qualifying exam will be conducted in Kannada / Marathi / English languages based on Karnataka / Maharashtra state syllabus
- Students who appeared and passed 10th grade exam in 2022-23 academic year are only eligible to write the qualifying exam
- Tentative exam date is 9th July 2023 from 10 am to 11.30 am for Karnataka students
- Exact date of exam will be intimated through SMS / email. Hence please provide your correct present contact number and email address.
- Please bring SSLC hall ticket / Aadhaar card as identity proof
Please Note :
- Please read all instruction carefully before filling an online application
- Student studying out of our operational area (apart from professional and PG course) are not eligible to apply
- Qualifying exam and interview date will be intimated through SMS / email. Hence please provide your correct present contact number and email address. We are not responsible if you don’t receive any SMS / Email
- Once online application is submitted, applicant will get a system generated email and SMS of application acknowledgement to the registered email and mobile respectively. Please save the same for further references.
- Please print a copy of your online application and submit the same to Help A Child team during personnel interview.
- Qualifying exam and interview date will be intimated through SMS / email. Hence please provide your correct present contact number and email address.
- Last date for submission of online application is .
Help A Child has all the rights to take decision on approving or disapproving applications.
Applying Course Information
Note: Help a child has all the rights to change the interview places
+ Add Family Member
Family Assets And Facilities