Please read all instructions carefully before filling Online Application.
Last date for submission of online application is:
Students residing or studying in the operational areas of Godavari Biorefineries Ltd, Sameerwadi and Sakarwadi are eligible to apply.
Karnataka: Villages/towns situated up to 40 kms from Sameerwadi factory in Rabakavi-Banahatti, Mudhol and Jamakhandi taulks in Bagalkot district, Mudalagi and Raybag taluks in Belgaum district students are eligible.
Maharashtra: Villages/towns situated up to 20 kms from Sakarwadi factory in Kopargoan and Rahata taluks in Ahamednagar district students are eligible.
Students who have passed 10th and above grades in the academic year 2020-21 are eligible to apply
Meritorious students from BPL families are considered for scholarships.
Minimum percentage of marks in the 2020-21 academic years annual/board/University exam should be more than 75% for boys and 70% for girl students.
NEET/CET rank & percentage for professional/others course should be
- Below 25000 NEET rank for MBBS/Medicinal Courses
- Less than 10,000 for Engineering & other Professional Courses
- Up to 2000 CET rank for Diploma students joining II Engineering
- 80% marks for the students joining D.Ed./B.Ed. courses
You can edit/change/add/delete any information till last date i.e. .
Who are not eligible?
- Students studying out of our operational area (other than professional / PG courses)
- Coaching classes/competitive exams and distance educations students
- Students belonging to families above BPL status
- Married students
- Invite online applications from eligible students
- Scrutinise the application based on eligibility
- Online qualifying exam for students who have passed their 10th grade board exam during the academic year 2020-21.
Tentative date for online qualifying exam is Sunday the 12th September 2021 from 10.30 am to 11.30 am.
- Personal interview of the students
- Home visits to verify the actual economic status / surroundings
- Upload the shortlisted student’s information in our website for scholarships
Priority will be given to the students of single parents, orphans, daily wage labourers, small and marginalised farmers, weavers and pretty business.
Please Note :
- Qualifying test will be conducted in Kannada/Marathi/English languages based on the Karnataka/Maharashtra state syllabus
- Students who appeared and passed 10th grade exam in 2020-21 academic year are only eligible to write the qualifying exam
- Once online application is submitted, applicant will get a system generated email and SMS of application acknowledgement to the registered email and mobile respectively. Please save the same for further references.
- Qualifying exam and interview date will be intimated through SMS / email. Hence please provide your correct present contact number and email address.
- Please print a copy of your online application and submit the same to Help A Child team during personnel interview.
- Last date for submission of online application is .
Help A Child has all the rights to take decision on approving or disapproving applications.
Applying Course Information
Note: Help a child has all the rights to change the interview places
+ Add Family Member
Family Assets And Facilities