Last date for the 2020-21 online application is closed. You can try next year.
Please read all instructions carefully before filling Online Application.
Last date for online application: 30.09.2020
(For both Karnataka and Maharashtra state students)
Students residing up to 40 km radius from Godavari Biorefineries Ltd, Sameerwadi i.e. parts of Mudhol and Jamakhandi taluks in Bagalkot district and Gokak and Raibag taluks in Belgaum dist. In Karnataka and 15 - 20 km radius from Godavari Biorefineries Ltd, Sakarwadi are eligible.
Only economically poor and meritorious students will be considered
- Students passed out 10th and above grade in academic the year 2020 are eligible.
- Should be economically poor
- Minimum percentage of marks in the 2020 annual / board / University examination is 75% for boys and 70% for girls students
- CET Rank for Engineering and other professional course should be less than 10,000, for MBBS below 2,500 state rank and for the Diploma students joining directly to II BE should be less than 2,000 CET rank
- Minimum percentage of marks for D.Ed. / B.Ed. courses should be more than 80% in the 12th Grade and Final Degree (aggregate percentage) respectively
- Qualifying exam for the students who passed 10th grade board exam during the academic year 2020
- Student’s personal interview
- Student’s home visit / verification / opinions etc
Please Note :
- Qualifying test will be conducted in Kannada / Marathi / English languages based on state syllabus
- Students who appeared and passed 10th grade exam in 2020 are only eligible to write the qualifying test
- Once online application is submitted, applicant will get a system generated email and SMS of application acknowledgement to the registered email id and mobile respectively
- Qualifying exam and interview date will be intimated through SMS or email. Hence please provide your correct contact number and email id
- Please take print out of online application and submit the same to Help A Child To Study Project office, Godavari Biorefineries Ltd. Sameerwadi / Sakarwadi.
- Last date for receiving print copy of online application: 05.10.2020
Help A Child has the sole right to take decision on approving or disapproving of the applications.
Applying Course Information
Family Assets And Facilities